【Gコミ学科】The First 2nd Year Business Presentation Competition is Held
The Department held its first business presentation competition on July 26. The theme of the competition was issues and solutions of businesses during the pandemic. There were individual and group presentation competitions.
The judges were: Dean Yorizumi Watanabe, Professor Patrick Shorb, and Professor Masakazu Kudara.
- MIYAKO HOTEL: WHAT'S NEXT?
- Relationship and Impact of Japanese Education and Society
- SAKON: THE STRUGGLES OF Yakiniku restaurant (WINNER)
- The Effect on Business of Voter Turnout in Japan
- The Challenges of Uniqlo Kobe Motomachi During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The bad impact of the COVID-19 on the Japanese economy
- The decline of Japan's Smartphone games industry (WINNER)
- Japan local labor shortage
- Product price increase
国際コミュニケーション学部 英語コミュニケーション学科 Instagram開設しました。