【Gコミ学科】IN-PERSON CLASSES ARE BACK! And we are implementing our active learning activities!
For more than two years of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have learned how to implement our active learning activities in the classes without putting in danger the health of our students.
We observe the following health protocols:
1. Taking the body temperature at the building entrance
2. Spraying hands with ethyl alcohol
3. Observing social distance
4. Wearing mask
In the video, you will see the following active learning activities while observing the health protocols:
1. Each student speaking without a mask.
-In this activity, students were doing self-introduction in English. Only one student was inside the classroom with a video, and the rest of the students were in the other classroom. -Windows and doors were open to allow air circulation.
2. Each student, wearing a mask, was speaking in front of the class.
3. Students explaining in English to each other in pairs.
国際コミュニケーション学部 英語コミュニケーション学科 Instagram開設しました。