【Gコミ学科】How to Make Successful Presentations in English (Part 3)
If you want to connect to your audience, eye contact is as important as words. You can communicate with eye contact and at the same time understand how your audience feels about your presentation.
To make eye contact effective, you should:
- Make eye contact before you start to speak.
- Speak only while facing the audience.
- Look at several people at the audience.
- Make eye contact with people in different parts of the room.
- Hold eye contact for a few seconds.
Making eye contact is not always easy. Like any other requirements for good presentation delivery, you need to practice. The more you practice, the more you become confident in making eye contact and connect to your audience effectively.
In the video that you will see, second year students were making some presentations, highlighting eye contact.
関西国際大学 英語コミュニケーション学部 Instagramへ